Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to all of your frequently asked questions.
Where to find food on campus?
Campus Dining has several C-stores, Port City Java and cafeteria-style opportunities at the Oval. Details on all dining options and locations can be found on the Campus Dining website.
Where can I find NC State’s virtual background generator?
The free NC State virtual background generator is available on this website.
How do I book a conference room?
- Open Google Calendar and create a new event.
- Select Add rooms and a list of All rooms & resources will appear.
- Enter the building code in the search field and confirm Available rooms only appear in the pull-down menu.
- Select the desired conference room from the list.
- Then select the left arrow icon in the upper left-hand corner to return to the event.
How do I add/update my bio on the DELTA website?
Who do I contact for desktop/laptop computer issues?
Reach out to email@example.com to get help with computer issues.
How can I access the All DELTA meeting notes and recording links?
If you are unable to attend the All-DELTA meeting, you can view notes and access the link to each recording.
Where do I find best practices for office etiquette?
DELTA’s Senior Management Team (SMT) has developed a document with guidelines for the DELTA workplace and mindfulness environment.
How do I use my desk phone?
Visit this page for more information about your desk phone including voicemail set up. University phones are managed through OIT.
How do I add conference rooms to my Google Calendar?
- Beside “Other Calendars” click the “+” to add other calendars.
- Choose “Browse resources.”
- Find “CTI” or any other building you are interested in and click the row to show the rooms.
- Click the check box for those to which you want to subscribe.