Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to all of your frequently asked questions.
Where to find food on campus?
Campus Dining has several C-stores, Port City Java and cafeteria-style opportunities at the Oval. Details on all dining options and locations can be found on the Campus Dining website.
Where can I find NC State’s virtual background generator?
The free NC State virtual background generator is available on this website.
How do I book a conference room?
- Open Google Calendar and create a new event.
- Select Add rooms and a list of All rooms & resources will appear.
- Enter the building code in the search field and confirm Available rooms only appear in the pull-down menu.
- Select the desired conference room from the list.
- Then select the left arrow icon in the upper left-hand corner to return to the event.
How do I add/update my bio on the DELTA website?
A list of all DELTA full-time employees, contact information and biographies can be found on the People page. To update, request assistance writing your biography or submit updated content you’ve written, submit the DELTA Website Change Request Form.
Who do I contact for desktop/laptop computer issues?
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to get help with computer issues.
How can I access the All DELTA meeting notes and recording links?
If you are unable to attend the All-DELTA meeting, you can view notes and access the link to each recording.
Where do I find best practices for office etiquette?
DELTA’s Senior Management Team (SMT) has developed a document with guidelines for the DELTA workplace and mindfulness environment.
How do I make a photocopy in the CTI copy room?
Ask Stacy Somers for the code before making a copy.
How do I use my desk phone?
Visit this page for more information about your desk phone including voicemail set up. University phones are managed through OIT.
How do I add conference rooms to my Google Calendar?
- Beside “Other Calendars” click the “+” to add other calendars.
- Choose “Browse resources.”
- Find “CTI” or any other building you are interested in and click the row to show the rooms.
- Click the check box for those to which you want to subscribe.